Moving to 100% Virtual Learning FAQs
* We will return to in person learning on November 10, 2020.
* There will be NO school on November 2 and 3, 2020 (virtual or in person).
* Students should have received a chromebook today at school but if they didn't, call the school tomorrow to schedule an appointment to pickup a chromebook.
* Deep cleaning will occur on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week at each school. There will be no teaching staff at schoo on Tuesday and Wednesday. School administrators will be at school and custodians on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday of this week we will be at 50% capacity for our teaching staff. Therefore, if your student needs in person tutoring, you will need to call the school and schedule an appointment.
* Wee Care Daycare and the Monroe County Wellness Center will remain open.
* Food delivery will begin on Wednesday. We will use our transportation department for delivery and we will also have one day a week for parents to pickup food. More information about food delivery will come in the near future.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. This wasn't an easy decision but we believe it's the best decision for the safety and well-being of everyone.