Here is a list of helpful web 2.0 tools for classroom use.
- ClassroomDoJo- This is a great classroom management tool. The students will love it!
- FakeBook- This will allow you to create a fake facebook page for a historical or literary character.
- Wordle- Create a word cloud for your unit of study.
- Tagxedo- Create word clouds in various shapes like Abe Lincoln.
- WallWisher- An online post it note board. Can post pictures, videos, etc.
- Glogster- Create online visual posters. Great for classroom use!
- Make Beliefs Comics- Create an online comic strip.
- Popplet- An online brainstorm web creater that can use pictures.
- ZooBurst- Create your own pop up story.
- Voki- Create an online avatar. Has many classroom uses.