Students who attend an ATC with Kentucky Tech will have their own Infinite Campus portal account. This account is apart and separate from the portal account within their district. Students and parents of students who attend an ATC can use the ATC portal to view gradebook details for technical courses. Students will also utilize their portal accounts for Student Survey.
FOR TECHNICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS:
- The portal is open and may be accessed by students and parents.
- The Portal URL can be found on the KTS Data Exchange webpage linked here, or the address is: https://kyede13.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/atc.jsp
- Student login information is as follows:
- Username: SSID#
- Password: <first name initial><last name initial><birthdate MMDDYY>
FOR PARENTS OF TECHNICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS:
- Parents can request a portal login information (Campus Portal Activation Key (GUID)) directly through the ATC. Due to FERPA laws, it is recommended that portal login information and credentials only be given to parents who present photo identification upon request, and this photo ID should be verified in Infinite Campus through the Census > Household record of the student.
- The Portal URL is the same as the student’s and can be found on the KTS Data Exchange webpage linked here, or the address is: https://kyede13.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/atc.jsp
- Directions for first time parent login can be found here.